Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 3 thinly sliced rindless bacon
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 large peeled coarse grated carrot
- 1 coarsely grated zucchini
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup tasty grated cheese
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1/2 cup flour with sifted yeast
- 1 pinch of salt and pepper * to taste
Preheat oven to 180 ° C and line 12-hole muffin tin with empanada boxes.
Heat oil in large skillet on high heat.
Sauté the bacon and onion for 4-5 minutes. Add the zucchini and carrot.
Transfer to a large bowl and chill for 10 minutes.
In a jar, mix the eggs, cheese, and cream. Season to taste.
Stir the egg mixture into the cooled zucchini mixture.
Stir the flour until well combined.
Place the mixture in prepared pans and bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden and cooked through when tested.
Serve hot or cold.
- 3 12-hole muffin pans
- 1 frying pan
- 1 bowl
- 1 pitcher
- 1 whisk
- 1 wooden spoon