Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
Wild Berry Zinger Mimosa Low Carb-
An easy to prepare Wild Berry Zinger Mimosa Low Carb that is a deliciously bright and sweet cocktail with a non-alcoholic option that is perfect for any celebration.
This post is sponsored by: Steviva KetoseSweet + Liquid Sweetener
Wild Berry Zinger Mimosa is a combination of dry champagne, wild berry tea with Steviva's KetoseSweet + liquid sweetener. You can also make this drink alcohol-free by replacing champagne with sugar-free carbonated water.
Ketose Sweet + Liquid Sweetener is a clean, natural, safe, non-calorie, non-glycemic liquid syrup sweetener made from aluosa, monk fruit, and stevia. Mixes and dissolves easily in hot or cold drinks or liquids.
Follow us on PINTEREST!
Find more information about Steviva's KetoseSweet + sweeteners here.
In addition, you can find Steviva brand sweeteners on social media:
Wild Berry Zinger Mimosa Low Carb
- 3 oz of brut or dry champagne (you can also use a sparkling seltzer without sugar for an alcohol-free version)
- 3 oz wild berry tea, brewed with 2 bags
- 1 teaspoon Steetiva KetoseSweet + sugar-free liquid sweetener
- 2 fresh raspberries, blueberries, or other berries for garnish
- 1 sprig of fresh mint to decorate
- Brew the berry tea with two of the tea bags in 3 ounces of water. Let the tea cool in the refrigerator until cold. Remove the tea bags.
- Add 1 teaspoon of KetoseSweet + Steviva liquid sweetener to berry tea and mix well.
- In a glass of champagne or flute, add a couple of fresh berries
- Pour 3 ounces of berry and zinger tea, then follow with 3 ounces of champagne
- Garnish with a sprig of mint.
Nutrition Facts: Yield: 6 ounces, Servings: 1, Serving Size: 6 ounces (¾ cup), amounts per serving: Cal: 65, carbohydrates: 6 g, net carbohydrates: 5.8 g, fiber: 0.2 g, fat: 0 g, protein: 1 g, sodium: 0 mg, sugars: 1 g.
Low Carb Beverages Vanilla Caramel Frappuccino Turkish Cardamom Coffee