Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
When friends come to our house, we often have a "Make Your Own Pizza" night, where we put many different meats, dressings, and sauces. Each guest can create their own favorite pizza and it's a great way to get your guests to interact and have fun!
When I have to make a pizza, I always do the same: this white chicken pizza!
I start by spreading over a creamy white béchamel sauce (check out yesterday's post where we showed you how to do it!) About our favorite homemade perfect pizza dough. Then I stir tablespoons of pesto over the béchamel.
Finally, a little grilled chicken, roasted peppers, wilted spinach, and a generous pinch of grated mozzarella cheese are placed on top, and everything is baked in the oven until hot and bubbly!
Follow us on PINTEREST!
Of course, you can change the ingredients as you like. But I encourage you to try swapping out a typical red pizza sauce for some bechamel sauce the next time you make pizza. I think you'll love!
Interested in more chicken recipes? Click here to view our over 100 best chicken recipes.
Note: The pizza only takes 7 minutes to cook, but I gave 30 minutes to prepare and cook the ingredients.
- 1 10 oz pizza dough, see our recipe here or use store bought
- 1/3 cup of bechamel sauce, see the recipe here
- 2 tablespoons pesto, see recipe here or use jar
- 3 ounces roasted bell peppers, pitched bell peppers are fine for this, but if you can, roast your own
- 4 ounces cooked chicken breast We roast a boneless chicken breast and cut it into slices.
- 2 ounces baby spinach, wilted Just heat in a skillet with skillet spray for a minute to wilt, then drain well
- 2 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- Multipurpose flour to stretch dough
- Corn flour to sprinkle on pizza peel
- Preheat oven to 550 degrees F with a pizza stone on the bottom rack.
- Press dough to 14 inches on floured surface.
- Sprinkle cornmeal over pizza peels and place the dough on corn flour.
- Spread the bechamel sauce ½ inch from the edges.
- Top with pesto, bell peppers, chicken, and spinach and finish with cheese.
- Slide onto pizza stone in oven and bake for 7 minutes or until bottom has browned.
- Cut and serve.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
You may also like:
Perfect pizza dough
Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉 White Pizza Chicken