Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
- 250 g vermicelli noodles
- 1 boneless roasted cooked chicken
- 2 cm ginger cut into peeled matches
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1L Massel * Chicken-style liquid broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons of hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 lime cut into wedges
- 1 bunch chopped coriander leaves
- 1 bunch mint leaves
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 1 long red chili, sliced * optional
* Massel is recommended by the best recipes in Australia
In a large saucepan, add the chicken stock, ginger, and garlic and bring to a boil. Once boiling, add the soy sauce, the fish sauce, the hoisin and the sugar. Stir well and then add the noodle noodles. Cook the noodles in the broth until al dente.
Then add the chicken to the broth and stir, and continue cooking until the chicken is heated through.
Remove the pot from the stove and add the coriander and mint saving some herbs to decorate. Add a little lemon and then serve the soup in bowls.
Top with extra herbs, a lemon wedge, and a pinch of peanut and chili if you like it hot!
If you like the sound of this recipe, you may also like this Chinese sweet corn chicken soup.
With Style Noodles Chicken Chicken Vietnamese Soup