He Beef Stew It is one of those recipes that pass from generation to generation. However, it is possible that you have forgotten Grandma's recipe and, therefore, it is common for us to wonder how to make meat stew easy, fast and delicious. Well, in RecetasGratis we share the step by step to learn how to cook a dish full of flavor and tradition, with varied vegetables and, at the end, tricks that will help you know how to get a tender and juicy meat that melts in your mouth. In this sense, we anticipate that patience is one of the keys, since simmering makes the difference between a good stew and an exquisite one.
Stay with us and discover how to make beef stew easy, Its flavor and texture will surprise you!
4 diners 1h 30m Main course Low difficulty Additional features: Medium cost, Stew Ingredients:
- 1 kilogram of veal to cook
- 1 tomato
- 3 green peppers
- 1 red pepper
- 1 pinch of salt and pepper
- 3 carrots
- Garlic to taste
- 1 splash of white wine
- 1 pinch of ginger
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 1 pinch of basil
- Olive oil
Steps to follow to make this recipe: 1
We put heat oil and garlic head while we cut the vegetables that we are going to use to prepare the traditional beef stew.
Once cut, we seal the meat In the hot oil, add the vegetables and season to taste.
When we see that the vegetable is a little poached, add a glass of white wine and let evaporate a few seconds over low heat. Add a pinch of ginger to the beef stew, season with salt if you have fallen short, add basil and a pinch of cinnamon powder. We cover the pot and let cook simmer for about 40 minutes more or less. The final cooking time always varies depending on the taste of each one, I prefer to cook over low heat because this way the meat melts in the mouth and adopts a more intense flavor.
Trick: If the beef stew is a little dry, you can always add a little water and cook a few more minutes, always over low heat.
List the easy beef stew recipe! As garnish we can do what we like, such as mashed potatoes, steamed vegetables, boiled rice, etc. I hope you like it!
If you liked the recipe of Beef stew easy to make, we suggest you enter our Veal Recipes category.
Tricks to make the beef stew soft
If, despite following the recipe for easy beef stew, the meat has not been soft, then we share some simple tricks to make the meat tender:
- A step that never fails and was always performed by grandmothers is hit the meat before cooking, as this breaks some fabrics and the result is a much softer piece.
- Another infallible trick that allows us to obtain a tender calf state is sdip the meat in milk before being cooked or in a mixture of water and cornstarch for 10 minutes.
- Seal the meat before incorporating the liquid it is essential, since this allows us to cook on the outside but stay juicy and tender on the inside.
- The simmer allows the product to be much softer and tender, thus avoiding hard meat. Therefore, we recommend having patience when making beef stew and other similar stews.
For more tips and tips, see the following article: "How to tenderize the meat". And if it has already been hard and you want to know if it is possible to fix it, visit this other post: "Why do I have hard stewed meat"