Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
When I'm in the mood for pumpkin, I make pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, pumpkin pie, or this simple but satisfying unbaked cheesecake.
September is here and I'm going to pretend there's a chill in the air and that there are pumpkins everywhere. Actually, it's been over 100 degrees here and there's nothing to see, but that doesn't mean we can't have a slice of pumpkin pie without baking anyway. I shared this gooey pumpkin butter pie a while back, and now it's time for another pumpkin dessert that doesn't even require an oven!
How to make cheesecake without baked pumpkin?
Let's talk about the cortex first. You could go to the store and buy a premade graham cracker crust. But you should only do it in a pinch, because a homemade Graham cracker crust tastes so much better. The crust mixture is pressed into the pan and then cooled until firm. The filling is a simple mixture of cream cheese, pumpkin puree, brown sugar, spices and whipped topping. After the filling enters the crust, it must be cooled to prepare. Decorate your cake with ingredients such as whipped cream, nuts, and caramel, then cut and serve.
Tips for the Perfect Cheesecake
- Be sure to use pumpkin puree and not canned pumpkin pie filling. Pie filling will not work in this recipe.
- Your cream cheese should be very smooth to prevent its dough from becoming lumpy. You can microwave your cream cheese in 30 second increments to quickly soften it.
- You can trade Graham cracker crust for a ginger crust for an added punch of spice flavor.
- This recipe calls for whipped topping, but if you prefer, you can use an equal amount of thick, sugary whipped cream. Do not use the cream in a spray can as it will deflate and the cheesecake will not hold its shape.
- You can make this cheesecake for up to 3 days before planning to serve it. Store the cheesecake lightly covered in the refrigerator, then add the garnishes just before serving.
Can you freeze pumpkin cheesecake without baking?
You can definitely freeze your cheesecake if you plan to store it for a longer period of time. The cake must be covered effectively so that it does not burn in the freezer. It should also be removed from the freezer long enough to thaw before serving. Freeze the cheesecake without garnishes, then add the whipped cream, walnuts, and caramel sauce to the thawed cake just before serving.
What I like most about this dessert is that it is very easy to make, but it looks and tastes totally awesome. This delight will surely give you excellent reviews from family and friends.
Other recipes that you will love
- Oreo cheese cake without baking
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake
- Earthquake Cake
- Pumpkin pie and spices
- Pumpkin meringue cake
Baked Pumpkin Cheesecake Video
Follow us on PINTEREST!
Unbaked pumpkin cheesecake
This unbaked pumpkin cheesecake is light and creamy, the perfect fall dessert to end any meal! Top the cheesecake with caramel sauce for a spectacular finish.
Preparation time: 2 hours Cook time: 1 minute Total time: 2 hours 1 minute
Servings: 10 Calories: 306kcal
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 7 tablespoons butter, melted
- Cooking spray
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 cup of pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 8 oz. Whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce
- Optional side dishes: whipped cream or whipped topping, chopped walnuts
- Coat a 9 or 10 inch cake pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter until well combined. Press the mixture firmly into the bottom and sides of the cake pan. If you're using a 9-inch cake pan, you may not need all of the crumb mixture to cover the pan.
- Place in the freezer and chill for 20 minutes.
- While the crust cools, make the filling.
- In a large bowl, using a mixer, beat the cream cheese and pumpkin until smooth. Add brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice and beat until well combined.
- Gently fold the whipped topping. Remove the crust from the freezer and spoon into the filling, smoothing the top with a spatula.
- Refrigerate the cake for at least 1 1/2 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Before serving, garnish with whipped cream, whipped topping, and chopped nuts if desired.
- Cut into slices and drizzle about 2 teaspoons of caramel on each slice, then serve.
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
Calories :: 306kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 46mg | Sodium: 269 mg | Potassium: 128mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 4375 IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 56mg | Iron: 1.1mg
This post originally came out on September 10, 2017 and was updated on October 8, 2019 with new content.
Pumpkin Bake Cake Cheese