Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
- 70 g vermicelli noodles
- 185 g canned tuna in drained spring water puree
- 125 g drained canned corn kernels
- 2 chives, sliced
- 2 tablespoons coriander, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup vintage low-fat cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup dry multigrain breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup plain flour to coat
- 1 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon lime rind, finely grated
- 1/2 grated Lebanese cucumber
- 2 teaspoons of sweet chili sauce
Soak the noodles in boiling water for 1 minute, until they soften slightly. Drain and cut into 3 cm lengths with kitchen scissors.
Empanadas: Combine the noodles and remaining empanada ingredients in a bowl and mix until well combined. Form into 16 patties. Lightly cover with flour.
Lightly drizzle a nonstick skillet with oil and cook the patties on each side until golden brown. Transfer to a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and bake at 180 ° C for 10 minutes until cooked through.
Dip sauce: Mix sauce ingredients in bowl and serve with empanadas.
- 1 frying pan
- 1 baking tray
The empanadas can be fried a few hours before, placed on a baking sheet and covered with aluminum foil before finishing in the oven.
If you like the sound of this recipe, you may also like these tuna patties.
tuna with empanadas noodles limapepinoyogur