Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
- 2 teaspoons of tamarind puree
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of hot water
- 250 g cherry tomato quartered
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 long fresh green chili seedless, thinly sliced
- 1/2 fresh cilantro, chopped into large pieces
Combine the tamarind puree, sugar, and water in a small bowl. Try and season with salt.
Combine tomato, cucumber, onion, and chili in medium bowl. Add the tamarind mixture and stir to combine.
Add the coriander and stir until combined. To serve.
- 2 bowl
I leave the chili aside since the children do not like it. Chop all the day before so that everything is ready and dress it just before serving.
Onion With Salad, Tamarind, Tomato