Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
This vegan tofu scrambled with a kick of spices is your next favorite developer of the morning. Dice some fresh bell peppers to add to the mix along with potatoes and tender spinach for a well-rounded breakfast to start your day.
- CrockPot Tuscan Garlic Chicken with Spinach and Sun-Dried Tomatoes Roasted Garlic Butter Parmesan Potatoes 3-Ingredient Cheesecake Ketogenic Fat Pumps Instant Pot Parmesan Chicken and Garlic Creamy Pasta Garlic Butter Chicken with Spinach and Bacon Oven-roasted keto soup
Ingredients list for Tofu Scramble breakfast pan
- 8 ounces extra firm tofu
- Olive oil
- 1/4 onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 cups chopped tender spinach
- 3 medium potatoes, washed and diced
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon of cumin powder
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce (or any hot sauce you want)
- 1 tablespoon coriander, chopped
- 1 teaspoon of honey (optional)
- 1/2 cup of water
one) Dry the tofu and wrap a clean towel for 10 minutes to drain the excess water. After 10 minutes, unwrap and shred with a fork and set aside.
two) While the tofu is draining, prepare the sauce by whisking the ingredients in a small bowl and adding water so that the sauce can be easily poured.
Follow us on PINTEREST!
3)Heat a skillet over medium heat with 1 or 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Sauté the diced potatoes until golden brown and then reserve.
4) In the same pan, fry the onion and the red pepper, season with salt and pepper and cook until softened, 5 minutes. Add spinach and steam for 2 minutes. Add the potatoes back to the pan.
5)Move the vegetables to the side of the pan and add tofu. Sauté for 2 minutes, then add sauce to tofu. Stir well to cover everything. Cook for another 2 or 3 minutes. Serve immediately. You can add chopped coriander if you like. Enjoy! ♡