Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
- 3 tablespoons of oyster sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- 1 tablespoon of white sugar
- 250 g bean sprouts
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 500 g chicken, chopped into small pieces
- 250 g of fresh green beans
- 2 x 440 g Hokkien noodles
- 1 cup cornmeal
Put the chicken in cornmeal and cover well.
In a skillet over medium heat, cook the chicken and garlic until the chicken is cooked through.
Add green beans and cook for 5 minutes.
Add bell pepper and cook 5 minutes, or until smooth.
Add the noodles and cook for 5 minutes, or until the noodles are hot.
Add bean sprouts and stir well.
Add sugar and sauces and mix well, cook for 5 more minutes.
When buying Hokkien noodles, be sure to check the package, you don't want the slim version of Hokkien. You can also add extra sauce if you want more flavor