Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
We are obsessed with taco soup. I have done this so many times that I have lost count. This version is different from my usual version. This version of Taco Soup has a bottle of beer and some added green beans. It is crazy! Chicken Legs requests this at least once a week. Long ago. It tastes great overheated and you can even freeze leftovers for later.
I make this taco soup on the stove and it's ready in about 20 minutes. You can definitely do this in the slow cooker. I would cook it LOW for 6 to 8 hours. This would be great for a party or shared meal. Just make a batch of cornbread and you'll have a super quick and easy meal!
Follow us on PINTEREST!
Taco soup 10 cups (Printable recipe)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (15 oz) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15.25 oz) whole grain corn, drained
- 1 can (14.5 oz) green beans, drained
- 1 can (15 oz) rancho beans, undrained
- 1 can (14.5 oz) stewed tomatoes
- 1 can (12 ounces) / bottle of beer
- 1 can (10 oz) diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 package (1.25 oz) taco seasoning
- 1 package (1 oz) Ranch dressing mix
In a large pot, cook the ground beef until it is no longer pink, drain. Return to the pot.
Add the remaining ingredients to the pot, bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 25 minutes.
SaveSave Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉 beerConjudíasSopaTacoverdes