Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
Pasta salads are a favorite in our house, and this sweet macaroni salad is no exception! This has quickly become our pasta salad. I like to make a big batch on Sunday for an easy side at lunch during the week.
Sweet macaroni salad
Preparation time: 10 MIN Cooking time: 10 MIN Total time: 20 minutes
Sweet Macaroni Salad – seriously THE BEST Macaroni Salad! I took this to a shared meal and it was the first thing that went. Everyone asked for the recipe! You can do this ahead of time and refrigerate overnight. Cooked with macaroni, red onion, green pepper, carrots, sweetened condensed milk, mayonnaise, cider vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper. This is our new favorite dish! # sidedish #pastasalad #potluck
- 1 boxed elbow macaroni (16 oz)
- 4 medium carrots, grated
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup of cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Cook the macaroni according to the package directions. Drain.
- Combine cooked macaroni, carrots, bell pepper, and onion in large bowl.
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, sweetened condensed milk, cider vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper. Pour over the macaroni mixture and stir well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
All images and text
Follow us on PINTEREST!
Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉 sweetssaladmacaroni