Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
- 8 cooked sausages
- 2 large onions, thinly sliced
- 3 heartless hearts peeled, thinly sliced
- 2 optional sliced carrots
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
Sweet and sour sauce
- 8 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 8 tablespoons of white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of cornmeal
- 2 cups of water
Cut the sausages into lengths of 2 cm, add to the saucepan.
Top with onion and apple.
Combine all of the sauce ingredients in a medium saucepan. Stir continuously until mixture thickens.
Simmer for 2-3 minutes.
Pour sauce over sausages, stir to combine well.
Cover the pan and bake at 180 ° C for 1-1¼ hours.
- 1 saucepan
This is an original recipe. I use the apples I have on hand at the time. You can freeze this casserole and you can add carrot to the casserole if you want to add a little color.
Sweet and Sour Onion With Apple Sausages