Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
Cheese Steak Keto Low Carb Stuffed Peppers – An easy, cheesy meal full of flavor and delicious ingredients! Your favorite Philly Cheesesteak gets a low carb makeover that will become a regular on your family's menu! It is quite fast to put together or overtake, which is perfect for busy schedules. Enjoy!
- Chicken Bites with Garlic Butter and Lemon Asparagus Chicken Fajita Casserole Instant Pot Creamy Garlic Parmesan Chicken Pasta Crock Pot Tuscan Garlic Chicken with Spinach and Sun-Dried Tomatoes 3-Cheese Cheesecake Keto Bombs roasted parmesan
Ingredients list for peppers stuffed with cheese fillet
- 1 pound (450 g) lean ground beef
- 5 bell peppers
- 2 butter spoons
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1 cup diced Cremini or mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup of crushed tomato
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup of grated cheese of your choice (provolone, mozzarella, Swiss …)
one) Preheat your oven to 350 ° F (180 ° C). Cut off the tops of the peppers and remove the seeds and ribs. Dice the top of the peppers to use in the filling. Place the peppers in a microwave-safe baking dish with 1/4 cup of water in the bottom. Microwave the peppers for 4 – 5 minutes until slightly softened. Drain the water from the plate and set aside.
two)Heat 1 tablespoon of butter in a large skillet over medium heat and brown the ground meat without stirring, until obtaining a brown crust; then tear the meat apart. Continue cooking until almost half of the meat is browned. Remove the meat and reserve.
3) In the same pan, melt the remaining tablespoon of butter. Add onion and mushrooms and brown for one minute before stirring, then brown for another minute before stirring again. Add diced bell pepper and continue cooking for a minute or so.
4) Add meat to skillet with crushed tomato and Worcestershire sauce. Cook for a minute and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper. Add the grated cheese and mix well until the cheese is melted.
Follow us on PINTEREST!
5) Pour the mixture into the peppers and top with more cheese. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is completely melted. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley and serve. Enjoy!
Low Carbohydrates Keto Peppers Cheese Stuffing Stuffing