Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
These pretty Strawberry Truffle Kiss Cookies They are rosy, shiny, and taste amazing. These easy to mix cake cookies are the perfect gift to fill your cookie jar this month.
* I love these recipes? Be sure to subscribe to the BruCrew email to receive these recipes in your inbox every day.
CLICK HERE TO FIX THIS RECIPE LATER!
I have a confession to make. When I was younger I used to be a tomboy who hated anything pink This girl grew up climbing trees and riding horses.
I'm pretty sure my husband doesn't believe it at all because I am now the biggest female girl. But somewhere there are photos to prove it.
Follow us on PINTEREST!
When we were expecting our daughter, she didn't want anyone to buy pink baby clothes. Ruffles and bows were not allowed either. Don't even get me started with arches that are bigger than babies' heads. I'm still not a fan at all! But that is just my preference. If you love them, you do
Fast forward a few years, and now I'm interested in pink. Pink shoes, pink sweatshirts, pink phone case … whatever, I probably want it pink.
I'm not sure what happened to the tomboy in me or why I hated pink. The funny thing is that pink is really one of the best colors for my daughter and me. Maybe that's why I'm hugging him now.
Cake Mix Cookies
Another thing that I am totally adopting 100% is the cake mix cookies.
Years ago I made these vanilla empanadas with fudge and over the years I made many variations using a simple cake mix. Triple Chip Red Velvet, Chocolate Mint, Cinnamon Caramel… have you already made cookies with the cake mix? It's great fun creating different mixes for each one.
To make cake mix cookies, beat the dry mix together with a little butter, egg, and cream cheese. Then add your favorite sweets or cookies to the dough. The end result is a puffy, chewy cookie that's amazing!
With Valentine's Day around the corner, I couldn't wait to make another easy cookie in my favorite color. Use a strawberry cake mix and strawberry extract to make an easy strawberry cookie dough.
The truffle kiss on top of the pink cookies makes them look like classic peanut butter flower cookies.
How to make strawberry and truffle kiss cookies:
- Unwrap Hershey's kisses and place them in a bowl in the freezer.
- Mix cake mix, butter, egg, extract, and cream cheese until smooth.
- Refrigerate the dough for at least 60 minutes.
- Roll into 48 balls and roll in pink sandpaper sugar.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Let cool in the pan for a few minutes, then remove and place on waxed paper.
- Press an icy kiss on top of each warm cookie. Let stand until completely cold.
Strawberries, chocolate and pink sparkles … what are you waiting for? Work on baking a batch of these easy strawberry cookies for dessert tonight.
More easy cookies to mix cakes you might like:
- Funfetti M&M Cookies birthday cake
- Chocolate chip cookies and cream cookies
- Carrot Cake Cookies
- Chocolate chip cookies and cream cookies
- Chocolate and marshmallow cookies
Connect with Latin Recipes! Follow us on social networks, so you never miss a post.
Email subscription | Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin
I also created a fun new Facebook group, and I would love for you to join. It's a group where you can share your favorite recipes, ask questions, share photos, and see what's new at BruCrew. If you want to verify it, you can request to join HERE.
Yield: 48 cookies
Strawberry Truffle Kiss Cookies
These easy strawberry cookies start with a cake mix. Adding pink sand sugar and chocolate candy makes it a cookie that everyone will want to eat.
Preparation time 45 minutes
Time to cook 8 minutes
Total time 53 minutes
1 strawberry cake mix
8 tablespoons butter, melted
1 teaspoon of strawberry extract
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
pink sanding sugar
48 chocolate truffle kisses
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove the wrappers from Hershey's kisses and place them in a bowl and in the freezer.
- Combine the dry cake, butter, egg and extract mixture and mix until a smooth dough forms.
- Add cream cheese and mix thoroughly. Refrigerate the dough for at least 60 minutes.
- Roll into 48 balls of dough and roll in sugar to sand.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Let stand on hot cookie sheet for 2 minutes before removing and placing on parchment paper.
- Top each cookie with an icy kiss. Allow to cool completely before placing in a sealed container on the counter.
Amount per proportion:
Calories: 104 Total Fat: 8 g Saturated Fat: 4 g Trans Fat: 0 g Unsaturated Fat: 3 g Cholesterol: 20 mg Sodium: 40 mg Carbohydrate: 8 g Fiber: 0 g Sugar: 7 g Protein: 1 g
Did you make this recipe?
* *The Strawberry Truffle Kiss Cookies post was first published on February 2, 2015. The photos and post were updated and republished on February 4, 2020.
The Strawberry Truffle Kiss Cookies post first appeared in Latin Recipes.