Strawberry Shortcake Protein Shake

Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉

Strawberry Shortcake Protein Shake – This amazing protein shake is as delicious as a slice of strawberry cheesecake, BUT it is much healthier and packed with protein!

Strawberry Cheesecake Protein Shake: This amazing protein shake is as delicious as a slice of strawberry cheesecake, BUT it's so much healthier and packed with protein!

It's PROTEIN SHAKE day!

Hello friends! Lately I've been making a mess. A mess that starts with protein powder on my counter, making its way in a blender, and finally, a mess that ends with a creamy, fresh, healthy sip. Most importantly, this sip is in line with our New Year's resolutions: healthy and delicious food.

Thank you, Burt’s Bees ™, for sponsoring this post! All opinions are always 100% mine.

Since I see you and understand you why I I am just like you in these resolutions-feelings, today I am honored with this nutritious and very easy to prepare. Strawberry Shortcake Protein Shake.

Follow us on PINTEREST!

Strawberry Cheesecake Protein Shake: This amazing protein shake is as delicious as a slice of strawberry cheesecake, BUT it's so much healthier and packed with protein!

First. Guess WHO just came out with a collection of plant-based protein powders? Give up? It's our favorite lip balm people: Burt’s Bees ™!

Burt’s Bees ™ introduces these protein shakes to help you shake your resolutions and meet new year's goals for a healthier body and a healthier lifestyle. With 15 grams of plant-based protein per serving with 70% organic ingredients and a blend of vitamins extracted from real fruits and vegetables, our health and nutrition goals will be much easier to achieve with the help of this protein shake.

Strawberry Cheesecake Protein Shake: This amazing protein shake is as delicious as a slice of strawberry cheesecake, BUT it's so much healthier and packed with protein!

Cousin? Burt’s Bees ™ Protein Shakes are free from GMOs, gluten, soy, dairy, sweeteners, and artificial flavors. The protein in Burt’s Bees ™ Plant Based Protein Shakes is made from five protein sources: peas, brown rice, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, and oats. Together, they form a complete profile of essential amino acids for high digestibility.

Strawberry Cheesecake Protein Shake: This amazing protein shake is as delicious as a slice of strawberry cheesecake, BUT it's so much healthier and packed with protein!

FYI: From a nutritional standpoint, I would like to point out that protein shakes provide essential vitamins and minerals without sacrificing flavor. Boom.

Strawberry Cheesecake Protein Shake: This amazing protein shake is as delicious as a slice of strawberry cheesecake, BUT it's so much healthier and packed with protein!

Clearly, plant-based protein shakes are a great option:

New Year's Hot Body Resolution ✔

Healthy ✔

Easy to make ✔

Portable ✔

Strawberry Cheesecake Protein Shake: This amazing protein shake is as delicious as a slice of strawberry cheesecake, BUT it's so much healthier and packed with protein!

Remember that only 8% of Americans succeed in achieving their resolution each year. Let's not be the other 92%!

That said, go and pick up a container of Burt’s Bees ™ Plant Based Protein ShakesHead to the kitchen, get comfortable in your blender, and make this decadent protein shake with strawberry cheesecake.

For more information on Burt’s Bees ™, follow them on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitteror Instagram.

ENJOY!

Share post on Pinterest

WANT MORE? SIGN UP FOR THE DIETHOOD NEWSLETTER FOR NEW NEW RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX! FOLLOW THE DIET ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, PINTEREST AND INSTAGRAM FOR ALL THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.

TOOLS AND INGREDIENTS USED IN THIS RECIPE

Strawberry Shortcake Protein Shake

Preparation time

5 minutes

Total time

5 minutes

This amazing protein shake is as delicious as a slice of strawberry cheesecake, BUT it's much healthier and packed with protein!

Course: breakfast

American kitchen

Servings: 4 cups

Calories: 169 kcal

Ingredients

  • 2/3 cup plain nonfat yogurt
  • 2/3 cup smooth fat-free cream cheese
  • 1 cup skim milk
  • 1 cup frozen strawberries
  • 2 tablespoons Burt's Bee Protein + healthy glow with antioxidant vitamins A, C, and E in vanilla flavor
  • 2 tablespoons of honey
  • 1 cup of ice cubes
  • to decorate (optional): fresh strawberries, mint, vegan mini chocolate chips, nuts

Instructions

  1. Combine all the ingredients in a blender; Blend until smooth and creamy.
  2. Pour into glasses.
  3. Optionally, garnish with fresh strawberries, mint, vegan mini chocolate chips, and a pinch of nuts.
  4. To serve.

Recipe Notes

FREESTYLE POINTS WW: 5

Keywords: breakfast recipes, healthy recipes, smoothies, strawberry smoothie.

Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉 Smoothie Strawberry protein Cake

0 Compartir