Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
This hit is easy and easy. It requires very little effort. All you do is stir! I really can't call it a recipe; more like a great idea. The bump may lose a little sizzle, but it will taste great for your party life. Do this for your next event and your punch will keep you busy.
Ingredients for the Strawberry Party Punch:
2 (2 liters) Bottles of Sprite, chilled 1 bottle (2 liters) of Club Soda, chilled 1 pound of fresh strawberries (or if not in season, use 24 oz. Of sliced strawberries in sugar, thawed)
How to make strawberry party punch:
1. Combine 2 bottles of sprite and 1 bottle of soda in a large bowl.
Follow us on PINTEREST!
2. Mix the washed strawberries in the blender. Mix and stir.
3. Add ice cubes as desired.
Preparation time: 5 minutes.
Total time: 5 minutes
Skill level: easy
Manufacturing cost: $ 7
- 2 2-liter Sprite bottles, chilled
- 1 2-liter bottle of Club Soda, refrigerated
- 1 pound fresh strawberries or, if not in season, use 24 oz. Of sliced strawberries in sugar, thawed
Combine 2 bottles of sprite and 1 bottle of soda in a large bowl.
Blend the washed strawberries. Mix and stir.
Add ice cubes as desired.
Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉 Strawberry Punch