Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
If you want to skip the blender, try my Margarita Slush or Pink Vodka Slush (made in an ice cream bucket). For an alcohol-free option, my Agua Fresca Watermelon or classic Fruit Punch will do the trick!
This strawberry margarita recipe is not only super simple, but the result is a gorgeous cocktail that you will be proud to tell all your friends about. Five ingredients, five minutes to put together, for the best happy hour at 5:00.
Of course, if you need a virgin strawberry margarita, just mix the strawberry margarita without the rush and shake your drinks with sparkling fresh water.
Strawberry Margarita ingredients:
Fresh strawberries, freshly squeezed lime juice, agave syrup, tequila, tripe sec, poured over ice. That's!
How are frozen strawberry margaritas made?
Instead of pouring these margaritas on ice, pour some ice in the blender and make it an adult mud.
Can you make strawberry margaritas with frozen strawberries?
Don't worry if the only strawberries in the store look pale and unappealing. A bag of frozen strawberries can absolutely hold up; in fact, they will make the cocktail more elegant.
Follow us on PINTEREST!
What type of tequila makes the best Margarita?
There are plenty of cool tequilas to list, but for a fruit margarita like this, I'd rather keep things simple and use a silver tequila.
Silver, white or white tequila is bottled without aging, making it the perfect variety to highlight all the bright flavors of lime and strawberry. Of course, it is your cocktail so you can prepare things as you see fit.
How to Skirt a Cocktail Glass for Daisies
- First, fill a shallow dish with 1/4 "or so of kosher salt or margarita salt (you can even do it yourself). The plate should be at least as wide as your cocktail glass.
- Next, take a slice of fresh lime and gently slide it over the rim of the glass.
- Finally, tilt the glass and dip only the outer edge of the glass as you rotate it, keeping it tilted. This prevents too much salt from spilling into your drink and ruining your cocktail.
- Shake loose grains of salt on the pan. You can make a bunch of glasses ahead of time and let them dry; the lime juice will keep the salt firmly in place.
How to make a strawberry daisy without triple sec?
Triple sec is an orange flavored liqueur that is a standard fare behind most bars and is not too expensive. Here are some good substitutes:
- Orange liquor: My favorite choice Cointreau is an orange-flavored French liqueur that takes Margaritas to the next level.
- Grand Marnier: Whoa, Nelly! Another French liquor, Grand Marnier, sometimes floats on top of a Margarita to make it more luxurious. There is no reason why you cannot do the same.
- Orange peel, zest and juice: A little bit of the real thing works well, especially for non-alcoholic strawberry margaritas.
What is the difference between a strawberry daiquiri and a strawberry margarita?
Bartenders spend their idle hours dreaming and preparing new versions of classic cocktails, so most of our favorite bar drinks have similar versions that use other alcohol. A daiquiri and a daisy are closely related.
The two are basically the same cocktail, except that a daiquiri is made with rum, while a margarita uses tequila.
Other tequila cocktails:
- Dove cocktail
- Bloody Maria (a Bloody Mary with tequila instead of vodka)
- Tequila Sunrise (tequila, orange juice, grenadine)
- Juan Collins (tequila and sour mix)
I can't think of a better time to let your hair down and have a little fun; This fresh Strawberry Margarita can be the perfect way to start. On the rocks or frozen, with a salty edge (or not), a sip of this beauty says "hello, weekend". Cuisine: American, Mexican Cooking time: 5 minutes Total time: 5 minutes Calories: 123kcal
- 1 pound fresh strawberries (shelled)
- 1 cup of silver tequila
- 2/3 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/3 cup agave or honey
- 1/4 cup triple sec
- 5 cups ice (only if served frozen)
- 1/2 lime cut into wedges to serve
- Margarita salt (optional)
- Add strawberries, tequila, lime juice, agave (or honey), and triple in a blender. Pulse until completely smooth.
- Let the mixture sit for about 3 minutes and remove the foam. Try and add tequila or extra sweetener to taste.
To serve in a glass with a salt rim:
- Run a lemon wedge around the top of each glass. Then dip the top of the glass upside down in a bowl of coarse margarita salt.
To serve on the rocks:
- Fill each glass halfway with ice, then pour the margarita over the ice and serve immediately.
To serve frozen:
- Add approximately 5 cups of ice to your blender with the strawberry margarita mixture and pulse until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
Calories :: 123kcal
Strawberry Margarita Recipe