Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
This Strawberry and lemon trifle That's what dreams are made of! An easy, no-bake recipe loaded with fresh strawberries, angel cake, and lemon pudding – it's sure to be the highlight of your party! Perfect for easy entertaining during spring and summer! Do you love lemon treats? Be sure to try these blueberry lemon cream cheese muffins and blueberry lemon wedges!
Strawberry and lemon trifle
Trifles are my favorite dessert at any time of the year and are essential for summer entertainment. I love everything about them. Layer after a beautiful layer of flavor, unbaked, incredibly versatile and beautiful to look at. Without exception, every trifle I have prepared has been the success of the party. Lots of oohs and aahs of guests marveling at each and every layer.
Today's trifle is something very special. It's a lemon and strawberry combo, which is one of my all-time favorite flavor pairings. This easy dessert trifle is perfect for spring and summer, but can easily be made year-round.
Strawberry Trifle Layers
The layers are simple: angel cake (which I used to buy at the store), lemon pudding, fresh strawberries, and a whipped topping – lemon curd mix that will make your taste buds tingle. Promise.
Follow us on PINTEREST!
The lemon pudding layer is incredibly simple and features an instant lemon pudding mixed with almond milk, the unsweetened type. Almond and vanilla milk adds a lovely flavor that goes well with lemon pudding. If you can't find the lemon, you can always use the vanilla instant pudding and it's just as delicious.
Note: You can also use regular milk for this recipe, you don't need to use almond milk.
I like to prepare the pudding first so that you have a chance to cool down a bit before mounting. Once I have it in the fridge, I cut the strawberries and cut the angel cake into small pieces.
Finally, fold the lemon curd with the whipped topping. If you are not a fan of lemon curd, feel free to skip it. Lemon curd provides fantastic acidity that perfectly complements the sweetness of strawberries and cake in this recipe.
To finish, I just carry some fresh, whole strawberries and a lemon wedge so my guests know exactly what they're about to dig. How nice
What you will need to make this strawberry trifle recipe:
- An insignificant dish. While a clear glass bowl works just as well, there's something inherently elegant about the beautiful straight lines of a small plate. Wear one if you can!
- The pudding should be whipped well and can be done manually or with a hand mixer. This is the one I use.
- A generously sized serving spoon that will allow for large scoops of trifle. It keeps the trifle intact between portions.
- Strawberry Strawberry Shortcake
- Spinach and strawberry salad with gorgonzola, walnuts and mint
- Easy strawberry and pineapple cake
- Easy Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream Topping
- Strawberry twists with lemon cream cheese frosting
How to make some strawberry and lemon
Strawberry and lemon trifle
This strawberry and lemon trifle is what dreams are made of! An easy, no-bake recipe loaded with fresh strawberries, angel cake, and lemon pudding – it's sure to be the highlight of your party! Perfect for easy entertaining during spring and summer! Dessert Course American Cuisine Keyword lemon, unbaked, strawberry trifle Preparation time 10 minutes Calories 151kcal
- 2 3.4 oz instant lemon pudding mix
- 2½ cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 16 oz. Thawed whipped topping
- 2 pounds sliced strawberries
- 2/3 cup lemon curd
- 14 oz angel food cake
- Whisk together the lemon pudding mixes and the almond milk together for two minutes. Fold in 8 oz. Of whipped topping. Refrigerate for at least 5 minutes.
- Cut the angel cake into small and small pieces. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine the remaining 8 ounces of whipped topping with the lemon curd, re-mixing well together. Set aside.
- Place half of the angel cake on the bottom or a large bowl or small plate.
- Top with half the pudding mix, half the sliced strawberries, and half the lemon curd mix.
- Repeat the layers.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries and lemon wedges if desired.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Calories: 151kcal | Carbohydrates: 32 g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 208mg | Potassium: 160 mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 10 IU | Vitamin C: 44.5mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 0.4mg
More strawberry recipes to enjoy!
Strawberry Strawberry Shortcake
Strawberry twists with lemon cream cheese frosting
Strawberry and pineapple cake
Strawberry and coconut smoothie
For all breakfast recipes, go HERE. For all dessert recipes, go HERE. follow me on Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram – Twitter – Bloglovin ’.
Have a great day!
Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉 Trifle Strawberry Lemon