Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
Slow Cooker Garlic Chipotle Lime Chicken-
This super simple slow cooker chipotle garlic lime chicken It is a very tasty, paleo and low carb dish that can be thrown into the slow cooker in an instant. A dinner prepared and forgotten with the instructions of the Instant Pot Cooker.
WATCH THE RECIPE VIDEO⇑⇑
Slow Cooker Garlic Chipotle Lime Chicken It is a super easy dish to make, low in carbohydrates and paleo. Basically, you make the sauce and toss it over the chicken in the pot or the instant pot, then you make it and forget it until dinner.
This can be made softer to slightly spicy depending on the amount of ground chipotle powder you use. I made mine soft since my poor husband can't handle spicy food, but if I got away with it, I'd spice up the spices entirely.
Serve with some cauliflower rice for your favorite low carb meal!
This can also be easily done in the Instant Cooker and I have added the instructions for the Slow Cooker Instant Cooker below.
Follow us on PINTEREST!
Slow Cooker Garlic Chipotle Lime Chicken
- 1 ½ lb skinless, boneless chicken breasts or thighs * can be frozen
Slow Cooker Instructions:
- In a food processor or blender, add all of the sauce ingredients and pulse until smooth.
- In a slow cooker over high or low heat, add the chicken breasts or thighs.
- Pour the sauce over the top of the chicken. Close the lid of the slow cooker and cook 4 to 6 hours on high temperature or 6 to 8 hours on low temperature. Serve and enjoy.
- In a blender or food processor add tomato sauce, chicken broth, olive oil, garlic cloves, green chilies, apple cider vinegar, lime juice, coriander, erythritol sweetener, chipotle powder, sea salt, and black pepper. . Pulse until mixed. Set aside.
- Lightly spray the bottom of the inner pot of the instant pot with nonstick coconut oil spray. Add chicken thighs to the pot.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken. Close, lock the lid and rotate the steam release handle to the vent position.
- Select Slow Cook in the "More" setting and set the cook timer for 4 hours.
- When the cook time is complete, open the lid and transfer the chicken to a serving platter.
- Select Sauté (Normal) and allow the sauce to simmer in the pot until thick, about 6-8 minutes. Pour over the chicken and serve.
Nutrition Facts for the Low Carb Version: Yield: 6 servings, Amount per serving – Cal: 183, Carbs: 2 g, Net Carbs: 2 g, Fiber: 0 g, Fat: 9 g, Protein: 22 g, Sugars: 1 g.
* Nutritional data are estimates based on the products I used *
Easy Baked Mexican Chicken Chili Lime Cream Chicken Low Carb Slow Cooker Meals