Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
- 1 kg beef fillet, diced
- 425 g of mushroom pieces
- 1 cube beef broth
- 1/2 teaspoon of raw sugar
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 1 diced onion
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper * to taste
- 1 tablespoon of cornmeal
- 4 tablespoons of water optional
Add steak, mushrooms, and juice, bouillon cube, sugar, paprika, garlic, onion, Worcestershire sauce, and tomato paste in slow cooker.
Stir and leave until cooked.
Just before serving, add sour cream.
- 1 slow cooker
There is no need to add extra liquid.
If you use sweet paprika, skip the sugar.
If cooking on the stove, use steak.
Thicken a whole can of mushrooms with cornmeal and 4 tablespoons of water.