Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
Skinny fruit dip of cream cheese and churro – Lightened creamy fruit sauce loaded with that amazing cinnamon sugar churros flavor that is sure to satisfy your cheesecake cravings!
Skinny fruit dip of cream cheese and churro it's the cheesecake sauce you didn't think you needed! Decadent, delicious and with only 5 ingredients, this fruit sauce will make everyone beg for your recipe!
Recently, I had a sudden desire for myself Fruit and cheese cream dip with brown sugar, yogurt and vanilla, but I also wanted something a little different. So, I was inspired by that dip, I changed some ingredients and voila: Churro Cream Cheese Fruit Dip was born.
The typical cream cheese fruit sauce consists of cream cheese along with a cold whip or marshmallow cream, and a host of amazing sugary, fatty and amazing ingredients that we probably shouldn't touch …
The BEST news is that we can still grab our cheesecake fruit sauce AND eat it, TOO. Alone, skinnified.
Follow us on PINTEREST!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE CHURRO FRUIT CHEESE SAUCE
- Light Cream Cheese OR Neufchatel Cheese
- Sweetener, like Splenda
- Cinnamon fruit sugar omelette chips for dipping
HOW TO DIP CHEESE FRUITS WITH SKINNY CHURRO CREAM
I tried to make this fruit sauce only with cream cheese and yogurt, but the yogurt combined with the cinnamon? Uhm … it just didn't match well.
I worked on the cream cheese alone, and it was really good, but then I added a tablespoon of butter, and that made EVERYTHING better. Isn't that always? The butter just adds the perfect thickness and creaminess to the sauce.
- With a hand mixer we are going to unite the softened butter and the softened cream cheese. Keep them at room temperature for a while to create the perfect creamy sauce without chunks of butter.
- Then you'll add the splenda – I suggest trying it out as you go and see how much Splenda you want to add. Then, mix the cinnamon and vanilla, and continue mixing until everything is well incorporated.
- Serve with apple slices and cinnamon sugar tortilla chips. Look at my Inside Out Apple Pie a la Mode recipe on how to make your own cinnamon sugar tortillas. These are, of course, optional, but VERY GOOD!
This churro sauce is perfect for any party, especially something like a Cinco de Mayo party! To be honest, I will throw a party just to have this dish front and center. It only takes a few minutes to beat them and I have yet to find someone who doesn't LOVE him.
FIND SAPSORIES HERE:
- Southwest Avocado Dip
- Lasagna dip
- Feta Cheese Bread Ring Hot Dip
- Pepperoni Pizza Dip
- Glasses of parmesan with spinach and artichoke sauce
WANT MORE? SIGN UP FOR THE DIETHOOD NEWSLETTER FOR NEW NEW RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX! FOLLOW THE DIET ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, PINTEREST AND INSTAGRAM FOR ALL THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.
If you try a recipe, use the hashtag #diethood in INSTAGRAM for a chance to appear.
TOOLS AND INGREDIENTS USED IN THIS RECIPE
Skinny fruit dip of cream cheese and churro
Time to cook
Skinny Churro Cream Cheese Fruit Dip – Light, creamy fruit sauce loaded with that amazing cinnamon and sugar flavor that's sure to satisfy your cheesecake cravings!
Servings: 8 servings
Calories: 73 kcal
- 1 (8-ounce) package low-fat cream cheese or neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 4 packs (or to taste) your choice of sweetener (I use Stevia)
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- fruit slices for dipping
- cinnamon sugar tortilla chips for dipping, optional
In the mixer bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until creamy. Add Stevia SPLENDA® Naturals sweetener, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt and beat until incorporated. Serve with sliced green apples.
Add the sweetener and continue mixing.
Add cinnamon, vanilla, and salt; beat until completely incorporated.
Taste the sweetness and adjust it accordingly.
Transfer the prepared cream cheese fruit sauce to a serving bowl and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
Serve with fruit slices and cinnamon sugar tortilla chips.
Keep refrigerated until ready to use.
INTELLIGENT POINTS WW FREESTYLE: 3
Keywords: churro sauce recipe, fruit sauce recipe
Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉 ChurroCreamDipFlacofrutaCheese