Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
- 500 g of minced meat
- 1/2 red bell pepper diced
- 1 diced onion
- 1 carrot, cubed
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup thin pumpkin slices * to taste
- 40 g instant chicken noodle soup
- 1 cube beef broth
- 2 cups of mashed potatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pinch of all-purpose seasoning * to taste
- 1 cup of water
Fry the onion and chop until golden.
Add vegetables, bouillon cube, water, and chicken soup and simmer for 1 hour. If necessary thicken with sauce. flour.
Pour the ground beef mixture into an ovenproof dish and top with creamy mashed potatoes
Sprinkle with seasoning and grated cheese.
Bake at 220 ° C for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and browned.
My friend did this for me when I broke my foot 7 years ago and it is still my favorite. It is the only shepherd's pie I make now and the kids love it too.