Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
Sauteed Bread Sheet It is the easiest way to make a quick stir-fry at home. You only need three ingredients: chicken, vegetables and sauce. Bake without the mess in a pan!
This take-out dinner is quick and easy to make, as is my sesame-fried chicken and shrimp rice. This skillet dinner is even easier.
Dinner time is now easier! This chicken stir fry in a skillet is so quick to prepare and bake, perfect for busy weekdays or just in need of an easy meal. Everything is cooked in a pan in the oven, in just 15 minutes. I serve it with rice. The leftover sauce can be simmered until it thickens and drizzles over the finished plate. This recipe is quick, easy and delicious!
- chicken breast or thighs
- sauce to sauté
How to make a frying pan with stir fry?
- Chop the vegetables and chicken.
- Prepare the sauce to sauté.
- Arrange everything in an oiled skillet. I sprayed mine with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle half of the sauce over the ingredients and stir. I cover the chicken with minced garlic.
- Bake until chicken is done and vegetables are tender.
- Simmer the remaining sauce until thick and serve on the finished plate.
What vegetables can I use?
I always go for broccoli florets, onions, and peppers. You can add peas, water chestnuts, mushrooms, thinly sliced carrots, and others.
Can I make this dish in the fryer?
Absolutely! The air fryer is a perfect choice, especially during the summer, when you don't want to heat the house. Cut cooking time in half. Check if the chicken is ready and cook an additional 2-3 minutes if necessary.
Follow us on PINTEREST!
More easy Asian dinner recipes to make at home:
- General Tso's Chicken
- Chicken Firecracker
- Ramen Stir Fry
- Baked Teriyaki Salmon
To see more recipes like this, feel free to browse the Asian category.
If you like this recipe and take it, take a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @RecetasLatinas So i can check it out and leave a comment! 😀
Preparation time 15 minutes Preparation time 15 minutes Total time 30 minutes
The Stir Fry skillet is the easiest way to make a quick stir-fry at home. You only need three ingredients: chicken, vegetables and sauce. Bake without the mess in a pan!
Course: Dinner Cuisine: Asian Keyword: skillet sauteed Servings: 4 people Calories: 224 kcal: Ingredients for stir fry:
- 1 pound chicken breast or thighs but in small pieces
- 1 medium yellow onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 red bell pepper cut into strips
- 1/2 green bell pepper cut into strips
- 1/2 yellow or orange bell pepper cut into strips
for the sauce:
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup of water
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Chop the vegetables and chicken.
- In a small bowl or glass measuring glass, mix together the sauce ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray oil.
- Arrange the vegetables and chicken in the pan.
- Drizzle half of the sauce to sauté over the ingredients and add. Top the chicken with minced garlic.
- Bake until chicken is done and vegetables are tender, 15 to 18 minutes.
- Simmer the remaining sauce in a small skillet or microwave for 1 to 2 minutes, until thickened and served on the finished plate.
Please note that the nutritional value may vary depending on the product you use. The following information is an estimate. Always use a calorie counter that you are familiar with.