Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
- 800 g thick sausages cut into golden pieces
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 onions cut in half, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 tablespoons plain flour
- 2 1/2 cups Massel * Broth beef broth * optional
- 2 tablespoons tomato chutney
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of sweet chili sauce
- 1 pinch of salt and pepper * to taste
* Massel is recommended by the best recipes in Australia
Heat the oil in the pan.
Sauté the onion and garlic until golden brown.
Add flour and stir until golden.
Add the broth and sauces, and stir until thick.
Reduce heat and add sausages, then simmer covered for 30 minutes.
- 1 frying pan
Any flavor sausage can be used.
Cut the sausages into 2 cm pieces.
If adding vegetables, add them in step 5. You may need more broth as the vegetables will retain some of the broth.
Onion With Sausages Sauce