Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
Quiche is one of our favorite foods. We usually eat it for lunch or dinner. I am always thinking of new flavor combinations to try. I decided to try a quiche with our favorite combination of sausage and cream cheese. WOW!! So good!! We ate this for lunch and dinner the same night.
This sausage and cream cheese quiche can be made ahead of time and frozen without baking. In fact, I like to duplicate the recipe and freeze one for later. We both really enjoyed this quiche. It tastes great and was very easy to do. We liked it so much that I'm doing it again this weekend. Add this to your menu! It would be great for next month's Easter brunch or Mother's Day. This recipe has definitely entered our dinner rotation. Enjoy!
Follow us on PINTEREST!
performance: 6print recipe
Sausage and cream cheese quiche
- 1 (9-inch) frozen pie crust
- 8 oz sausage (Jimmy Dean or Tennessee Pride)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup of grated cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream or milk
- pinch of black pepper
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a skillet, cook the sausage until it is no longer pink. Drain fat. Combine cooked sausage and cream cheese. Drop crumbs of the sausage mixture into the bottom of the cake batter. Top with grated cheddar cheese.
- Whisk together the eggs, pepper, sour cream, pepper and cream. Pour the egg mixture over the sausage and cheese mixture into the tart dough.
- Bake 1 hour. Allow the quiche to rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Copyright © 2007-2017 Stephanie Parker | Plain Chicken, Inc. All Rights Reserved Unless otherwise noted, all images and content here at Plain Chicken® are original and protected by copyright under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉 CreamCheeseQuicheSausages