Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
- 1 diced onion
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 kg (fillets) sliced chicken drumsticks
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons of curry powder
- 3 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 teaspoons of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of chili sauce
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 optional sliced bell pepper
- 1 splash of oil for frying
Fry the onion, garlic and pepper in a little oil.
Add the chicken and fry for a minute.
Add soy sauce, curry powder, peanut butter, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, and chili sauce.
Add hot water and combine.
Simmer for about 20 minutes until the chicken is cooked.
The sauce will thicken as it cooks, so make sure it doesn't stick to the bottom of the pan. You need to shake regularly.
This recipe serves 4-6 people with jasmine rice and steamed vegetables.
If you like the sound of this recipe, you may also like this Hainanese Chicken Rice Express.