Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
Sangría Moscato It is a deliciously sweet and refreshing cocktail. It's an infused blend of Moscato wine, fresh berries, oranges, a hint of raspberry liqueur, and topped with sparkling soda. This is sure to hit the spot for your next special occasion.
Spring is just around the corner, which means more brunch and dinner on the calendar. And what is a party without the perfect drink? Enter this moscato sangria!
This is a light and fruity work in your typical sangria, made with sweet Moscato wine, Chambord liqueur, berries and citrus. It is easy to do and perfect for large crowds. Just mix all the ingredients in a large jug and serve them over ice with soda for a sparkling and festive drink.
What is moscato?
If you love sweet white wine, this recipe is for you. Moscato is derived from the Muscat grape and occurs in different variations in terms of color, effervescence and dryness. Is a Light wine with delicious fruit and floral notes.. And it has a slightly lower alcohol content, making it the perfect dessert wine or brunch brunch.
Ingredients for moscato sangria
All you need for this cocktail are fruits, wine, liquor, and sparkling water. Here is the summary.
- orange: Feel free to use any type of orange, but I chose a blood orange for its rich color and raspberry flavor.
- Berries: A combination of strawberries, blueberries and raspberries.
- Moscato wine: All Moscato wine works, either white or.
- Fruity liquor: I love Chambord as it has a black raspberry flavor that pairs well with the rest of the berries. But you can use any type of fruity liquor.
- Soda water: I am using S.Pellegrino, but any fruity sparkling water works very well, even La Croix.
How to make moscato sangria
In just 3 easy steps, you will have a beautiful and festive drink ready to serve.
Follow us on PINTEREST!
- Mixture. Add all the ingredients in a large jar and stir everything together.
- Cold. Let the jar cool in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
- To serve. Stir the mixture quickly and fill each glass 2/3 with the sangria. Then fill with sparkling water and / or add ice.
More cocktail recipes
Do you have some more planned festivities? Here are some delicious and elegant cocktails to serve.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
Servings: 4 servings
Moscato sangria is a deliciously sweet and refreshing cocktail made with Moscato wine and berries. It is the perfect fruity cocktail for any special occasion.
- 1 blood orange, thinly sliced
- 1 cup strawberries, halved
- 1/2 cup of raspberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 bottle (750 ml) of Moscato wine
- 1/3 cup Chambord liquor
- 12 ounces of sparkling water
Add all the ingredients to a large jug and stir together.
Let the jar cool in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
To serve, stir mixture quickly and fill each cup 2/3 full. Then complete with sparkling water and / or ice.
Calories: 92kcal, Carbs: 14g, Protein: 1g, Fat: 1g, Saturated fat: 1g, Sodium: 20mg, Potassium: 92mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 11g, Vitamin C: 29mg, Calcium: 14mg, Iron: 1mg