Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
This post contains affiliate links. For more information, visit my disclosure page.
I am a great believer in the use of leftovers. Sunday came and went and you don't know what to do with your leftover roast beef … You need a new idea. This quiche will solve your problem! You could even add some of the leftover carrots and potatoes if you wanted! I don't know about you, but I love foods that dress up as "new" foods. My kids think they are eating "cake" for dinner, so it's so much better! 😉
Roast meat quiche
I am a great believer in the use of leftovers. Sunday came and went and you don't know what to do with the leftover roast beef … You need a new idea. This quiche will solve your problem! You could even add some of the leftover carrots and potatoes if you wanted! I don't know about you, but I love foods that dress up as "new" foods. My kids think they are eating "cake" for dinner, so it makes it so much better! 😉
- 1 unbaked pie crust (9 in.)
- 1 3/4 cups cooked roast beef, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon. all-purpose flour
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon. Meat sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon each: dill herb, dried basil, and dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 ° F. Prick the crust several times. Loosely roll up a piece of aluminum foil (approximately 12 × 18 inches) and place it in the center of the crust. Bake for 5 minutes. Carefully remove the aluminum ball. Bake 5 more minutes.
- Reduce heat to 375 ° F. Sprinkle meat and green onions on crust. In a bowl, beat together the flour, eggs, milk, meat sauce, dill herb, basil, oregano, salt and pepper. Add green peppers and cheese and mix well. Pour into the crust.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until center is set. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
|Amount per proportion||As served|
|Calories 556kcal Calories from fat 323|
|% Daily value|
|Total fat 36g||55%|
|Saturated fat 14g||70%|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Sodium 548mg||2. 3%|
|Dietary fiber 1g||4%|
|Sugars 2 g|
Daily value percentages are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
All images and texts © Jamie Sherman for © Love Bakes Good Cakes. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own words or link to this post to see the recipe.
Follow us on PINTEREST!
Hope you enjoy!
What are some of your favorite ways to use leftovers?
Shared at these fun parties!
Featured on Debbie Does Creations
«Chocolate Bliss Cheesecake – Crazy Cooking Challenge