loaded Rejerisskål recipe. Fluffy white rice stuffed with spicy juicy shrimp, avocado slices and corn with a homemade cilantro lime sauce.
This rice bowl is perfect for cooking.
If you enjoy recipes made in a bowl and packed with flavor and adapted to your personal preferences, this is the recipe for you! Homemade fluffy white rice topped with shrimp, corn, avocado, feta cheese in the most delicious homemade coriander lime dressing.
Like the Taco Bowl and our Chipotle Bowl, these bowls are so good and easy to make.
How to make a shrimp bowl of rice?
- RICE– Cook the rice. We like to bake rice using this method.
- SAUCE– Whisk together all the ingredients for the cilantro-lime sauce in a bowl – combine mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic, coriander and lime.
- SHRIMP– Devein and remove the tail from the shrimp. Season shrimp with the homemade spice and cook until it is pink. NOTE: We kept the tails on for photography purposes.
- CORN– Turn corn with butter until heated. You can also serve corn cold.
- TOMATOES– Cut the cherry tomatoes in half or quarter.
- AVOCADO– Cube the avocado.
How to assemble a rice bowl
You can either add all the ingredients in individual bowls and serve buffet style so that everyone can make their own personal bowls, or add the ingredients to the bowls and servers.
- Add the rice to the bowl and add the remaining ingredients. Serve the dish while the shrimp and corn are hot.
This lightweight dish assembles so quickly and is such a fun meal when anyone can add their favorite toppings.
OTHER RISK RECORDS
Shrimp bowl recipe. Rice filled with juicy shrimp, avocado and corn with a homemade coriander paste. These bowls are excellent for meal planning.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
Servings: 3 servings (3 bowls)
- 1/2 l raw shrimp
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1/2 l white rice, not cooked
- 1 avocado, sliced or in cube
- 1 cup of corn, fresh or canned
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
cilantro lime dressing-
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 2 tablespoons cream fraiche
- 1½ tablespoon lime juice
Cook white rice.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for coriander lime.
- Fold dry shrimp completely and cut out the shrimp and remove the tail, optional. Season shrimp with taco spices.
- Heat oil and butter in a frying pan until hot. When hot, add shrimp and cook 2 minutes per hour. Side, or until pink and opaque.
- Put corn with 1 tablespoon butter in a frying pan (or leave the grain cold).
Cut the avocado and cut the tomatoes.
In a bowl, arrange all the ingredients for this shrimp bowl. Sprinkle with cilantro lime dressing.
Calories: 658kcal Carbohydrates: 79gProtein: 25gFat: 28gSaturated Fat: 5gColesterol: 203mgSodium: 730mgPotassium: 638mgFiber: 7gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 431IUVitamin C: 21mgCalcium: 148mgron
(The nutritional information given is an estimate and will vary based on the preparation methods and brands of ingredients used.)