Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
Red Velvet Cake: Red velvet cake soaked in sweetened condensed milk and chocolate and topped with a quick homemade cream cheese frosting. So good! Great for shared meals and vacations.
I think Red Velvet Cake is a requirement for the holiday season. This red velvet cake is definitely required for any holiday celebration this season! OMG! This cake is out of this delicious world!
Poke Cakes are one of my favorite desserts because I can prepare them a few days in advance and they improve the longer they stay in the fridge. Letting it sit in the refrigerator overnight gives the cake time to soak up all that delicious chocolate and sweetened condensed milk. It's hard to wait overnight to eat the cake, but it really is better if you can muster the willpower to wait.
The star of this recipe could be the quick homemade cream cheese frosting! OMG! It really puts this push cake on top! This red velvet cake will be a staple at all of our Christmas parties. It is ideal for shared meals or even a homemade gift. Bake the cake on an aluminum tray and place a bow on top.
Follow us on PINTEREST!
Performance: 12-portion recipe
Red velvet cake
preparation time: 5 MIN Cooking time: 30 MIN Total time: 35 minutes
- 1 box of Red Velvet Cake Mix, more ingredients to make the cake
- 1 jar (12 oz) chocolate ice cream topping
- 1 (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- Bake the cake in a 9 × 13-inch skillet according to the package directions.
- While the cake is baking, mix the dulce de leche and chocolate topping until well mixed. When the cake is done and while it's still hot, poke holes with a fork or straw. Pour the milk mixture over the cake. Let the cake cool completely.
- To make the frosting: Beat the butter and cream cheese until well mixed. Add powdered sugar and vanilla. Whisk until creamy.
- Spread the cream cheese frosting on top. Cold.
SaveSave Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉 Red Velvet Cake