Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
These quick potato rolls are favorites throughout the week. They only take a couple of minutes to make and are on the table in 15 minutes! Do not get up. Just mix the dough, press into a rectangle, cut and bake. They are great for dinner or even breakfast!
The secret to these quick and delicious rolls is Bisquick and Instant Mashed Potato Flakes. I always have both in the pantry. They make the rolls so light and fluffy! We love eating them straight from the oven with a large tablespoon of butter. It is also known that we eat the rolls with a little honey, syrup and jam.
I love how fast and easy these rolls are. I do them at least once a week. I definitely prefer fresh homemade bread over any other type of bread. Try them when you want homemade bread but you don't have all day!
Performance: Recipe for 12 printing rolls
Follow us on PINTEREST!
preparation time: 5 MIN Cooking time: 10 MIN Total time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup instant mashed potato flakes
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 2 cups bisquick
- Preheat oven to 450ºF.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine all the ingredients. Mix over low heat until a smooth dough forms. Mix for 1 minute.
- Roll out the dough into a 10 × 6 inch rectangle. Cut into 12 squares.
- Place the rolls on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, until golden.
Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉 Quick Potatoes