Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
- 2 chopped onion
- 2 large grated carrots
- 300 g minced bacon slices
- 425 g canned crushed tomatoes
- 4 cups Massel * Liquid beef broth
- 1 cup of macaroni
- 410 g canned mixed beans of three drained beans
- 3 zucchini grated
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 150 g of deli shaved ham
- 1/2 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
* Massel is recommended by the best recipes in Australia
Fry the onions, carrots, and bacon in oil for 5 minutes in a large saucepan.
Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
Season well and serve topped with Parmesan cheese and chopped fresh parsley.
- 1 saucepan
Why not try replacing macaroni with mini ravioli? If you prefer a thicker soup, cut the carrots and zucchini. Kids will like carrots and grated zucchini! Use cans of crushed tomatoes with basil and oregano. Three or four beans can be mixed.
Minera Rapid Soup