Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
Pumpkin season is coming, and I'm celebrating with a quick and easy recipe: Pumpkin Pie Greek Yogurt Parfaits!
Protein-packed Greek Vanilla Yogurt is topped with a pure pumpkin cream, flavored with cinnamon, crunchy granola, blanched almonds, and toasted coconut flakes.
Ideal for prepping, these parfaits will last in the refrigerator stored in an airtight container for up to three days.
Grab one in the morning for a quick breakfast on the go, or enjoy one after dinner for a healthy dessert.
Your spoon is waiting.
Pumpkin Pie Greek Yogurt Parfaits
These thick and creamy pumpkin pie parfaits are filled with vanilla Greek yogurt, crispy granola, and pure creamy pumpkin.
Follow us on PINTEREST!
Preparation time: 10 minutes Total time 10 minutes
Servings4 Calories 327kcal
- 2 cups vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 cup of pure pumpkin (from the can)
- 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spices
- 1 cup granola
- 1/4 cup toasted coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- In a small bowl, mix the pure pumpkin with the pumpkin pie. Place 1/4 cup of yogurt in the bottom of four glass jars (or glasses of your choice). Top each with 1/4 cup pumpkin mix, 1 tablespoon almonds, 1/4 cup granola, and 1/4 cup remaining yogurt. Sprinkle each with toasted coconut flakes to serve.
Can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days when sealed with plastic wrap or in an airtight glass container.
Serving: 1 glass | Calories: 327kcal | Carbohydrates: 42 g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 49mg | Potassium: 423 mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 9530IU | Vitamin C: 2.6mg | Calcium: 60mg | Iron: 2.6mg
Need more delicious snack inspiration? Head over to my Pinterest board for more ideas like this!