Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
These Nutella Glazed Pumpkin Donuts are an easy and delicious way to welcome Fall! Baked, not fried! Pu #pumpkin #nutella #donuts
I'm the point of the year where I still love all summer, but I'm ready for fall. The fact that I'm still over 100 ° F here in Phoenix could have something to do with my indecision. The weather says summer, but the calendar says fall.
While I love the weather during spring and summer, my favorite season to eat is fall! That's when all the goodies come out! Pumpkin and apple all … soups with homemade breads … cookies and cakes! I mean, what is not to love?
Although I may not quite know what season I'm in, I do know I love some pumpkin recipes! I will make any excuse to use it! Since we are now officially in September, I wanted to share these Pumpkin Donuts with Nutella Glaze. My children loved them and I hope you do too! 🙂
Pumpkin Donuts with Nutella Glaze
These Nutella Glazed Pumpkin Donuts are an easy and delicious way to welcome Fall! Baked, not fried!
For the donuts
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1-1 / 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1-1 / 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup of pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
For the frosting
- 1-1 / 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- 3-4 tablespoons Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the donuts:
Follow us on PINTEREST!
1. Preheat oven to 325 ° F. Lightly spray a donut pan with cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, beat the butter. Add the pumpkin, eggs, and milk. Mix well. Add flour, brown sugar, baking powder, pumpkin pie spices, salt, and baking soda; mix well. Divide the dough between the donut pits, filling approximately two-thirds of its capacity.
3. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until donuts come out again when touched.
For the frosting:
1. Combine all glaze ingredients with a wire whisk until smooth. You may need to add a little more milk if the frosting is too thick.
2. To finish the donuts, carefully dip the top of the donuts into the Nutella frosting and place it upright on a wire rack to cool until the frosting is ready.
|Amount per proportion||As served|
|Calories 209kcal Calories from fat fifty|
|% Daily value|
|Total fat 6g||9%|
|Saturated fat 4g||twenty%|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g||4%|
Daily value percentages are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
All images and texts © Jamie Sherman for © Love Bakes Good Cakes. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own words or link to this post to see the recipe.
Other publications you can enjoy:
Soft pumpkin cookies with
Butter and golden squash icing
Pumpkin, oatmeal and chocolate chip cookies