Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
There's something about chocolate chip pumpkin cookies that makes everyone eat them. It may be because they are thick and fluffy, it may be because of the chocolate, or it may be because of the pumpkin and the spices, but all I know is that all those things together make a delicious cookie! I dare you to eat only one! What sets these cookies apart from all other pumpkin and chocolate chip cookie recipes? These are soft and light without being dry, almost like a bun. They are not dense or heavy and do not look wet and undercooked, as other types sometimes do. So if your thing is light & cake-y, these are the cookies for you.
- 1/2 cup of oil
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup squash
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon of pumpkin pie spices
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 6 oz (1/2 bag) pieces of chocolate, roughly chopped if too large
- Beat the oil and the two sugars. Add egg, squash, and vanilla. Mix well.
- Combine the dry ingredients. Add to the wet mixture until incorporated. Fold into pieces of chocolate.
- Drop tablespoons onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 ° F for 10 minutes. Enjoy!