Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 2 liters of Campbell's Real Stock chicken
- 3 x 200 g of skinless salmon fillets
- 800g baby chat potatoes half
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves only
- 8 pickles cut in half lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 1/3 cup Greek-style yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons rinsed drained capers
- 1 sprig fresh dill * to serve * extra
- 1 grated lemon * to serve
- 1 pinch of salt and pepper * to taste
Place the bay leaves, fennel seeds, and half of the broth in a large saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium heat. Add salmon (see note). Cook uncovered for 5 minutes. Turn off the heat. Stand, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Remove salmon from poaching fluid. Flake the salmon into large pieces. Discard the poaching liquid.
Meanwhile, place potatoes and remaining broth in medium saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat. Cook the potato for 10 minutes or until tender. Drain. Cool for 10 minutes.
Place the potato, salmon, onion, parsley, and pickles in a large serving platter. Combine the dill, yogurt, and lemon juice in a small jug. Spice with salt and pepper. Drizzle the salmon mixture with the dressing. Sprinkle with capers and extra lemon zest and dill. To serve.
This recipe was created by Amira Georgy for the best recipes.
Make sure the salmon is completely covered with the broth mixture.
If you like the sound of this recipe, you may also like these Bloody Mary Prawns.
With salad chips potato salmon