Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
We still have a solid 3 weeks of summer vacation, but our son is very excited for 1st grade. He is very eager to try his new PlanetBox lunch box. She chose her own colors and designs online and when it arrived in the mail, it was a very happy day! I am delighted that one of you wins this set and surprises your child :). Thanks to PlanetBox for sponsoring this amazing gift! (Congratulations to our winner! The draw is closed),
We pack: tortilla pinwheels, carrots + ranch, cheese, berries, homemade fruit leather
Why we love the PlanetBox Lunch Box:
- Food is untouched (which is crucial for some children!)
- Food does not squash
- Compartments remind you to pack a balanced lunch
- Children don't waste time playing with plastic bags
- SAFE DISHWASHER and stainless steel will not retain stains or odors.
- CUSTOMIZABLE: Kids love choosing their own colors and patterns
- LATEST and LATEST and comes with a 5 year warranty
- SAFE: "non-toxic, no leaching, safe from BPA, phthalates and lead"
- Totally CUTE – packing and eating lunch is so much more fun!
- The bottle keeps liquids hot or cold.
The winner will receive a best-selling Rover lunch kit that includes:
Follow us on PINTEREST!
(1) Stainless Steel Rover Lunchbox
(1) Magnet set (design of choice)
(1) Lunch bag (design of choice)
(1) Bottle (color of choice)
Click for more practical school lunch ideas (i.e. foods your kids will really eat!)
Use the Rafflecopter widget below. If you don't see it, refresh your screen. Thanks friends!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉 SchoolPlanetBoxregresoReviewSorteo