Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
- 425 g canned chickpeas
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of tahini
- 3 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of ground paprika
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black peppercorns
- 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
- 2 cooked beets
In a food processor, add drained chickpeas, tahini paste, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, and beets.
Mix until smooth.
Add paprika, cumin, salt, and pepper, and stir with a spoon.
Canned beets can be substituted instead of fresh. If you want a more intense pink color, add a few more beets. If the pasta is too thick, add the juice from the beets.