Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
- 250 g fettuccine
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 chopped onion
- 3 teaspoons of butter
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Massel * Liquid chicken-style broth
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- 400 g canned tuna, drained
- 2 teaspoons of cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons of cream
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan
* Massel is recommended by the best recipes in Australia
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Fry the garlic, onion and butter in a frying pan until the onion is soft. Add lemon juice, broth, mustard, and tuna flakes. Stir and cook for 5 minutes.
Mix the cornmeal with cream and mix with the tuna sauce. Cook another 5 minutes. Add cheese just before serving.
Serve the tuna over the cooked pasta.
Tuna With Lemon Pasta Pasta