Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
This post contains affiliate links. For more information, visit my disclosure page.
We enjoy some form of bread with most of our meals. Occasionally, I really don't want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. I need something quick, easy and tasty. These are a nice change from typical muffins or cookies and they are quick to prepare! You probably have all the ingredients on hand. Give them a try, you'll be glad you did. 🙂
These are a nice change from typical muffins or cookies and they are quick to prepare!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 / 4-1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1 tablespoon. baking powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 400 ° F.
- Line a muffin tin with paper muffin cups or spray it very well with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, cheese, sugar, baking powder, paprika, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the egg and sour cream until smooth. Beat the milk and oil.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir with a wooden spoon until moistened.
- Fill muffin tins 3/4 of their capacity
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Let cool on a rack for 10 minutes before serving.
|Amount per proportion||As served|
|Calories 192kcal Calories from fat 103|
|% Daily value|
|Total fat 11g||17%|
|Saturated fat 3g||fifteen%|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g||4%|
Daily value percentages are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
Follow us on PINTEREST!
|Total fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
All images and texts © Jamie Sherman for © Love Bakes Good Cakes. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own words or link to this post to see the recipe.
Hope you enjoy!
Linked to these fun parties!
«Banana dessert without baking