Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
This steel-cut oatmeal becomes rich, creamy, and perfectly tender overnight, making the perfect sweet bowl of oatmeal ready for you in the morning. They are not too liquid or watery, and they are not hard or chewy! Simply perfectly creamy and easy.
Why are these steel-cut oats overnight so good
- Lightly toasted oatmeal, with vanilla flavored steel butter cut and maple syrup They are an absolute dream for breakfast. A hint of sweet sweetness that's perfect for mornings on the go or just mornings where cereal is not enough!
- These oats are made even easier by cooking ahead and appearing in the fridge overnight. Nothing could be simpler than just taking a jar out of the fridge!
- This recipe is So easy to customize with yogurt, peanut butter, or whatever you can think of.
How to make this recipe
- Add butter to a saucepan on top mid fire. Let it melt and so add the oats. Cook them until they are lightly toasted and golden.
- Add the almond milk and bring everything to a boil. Remove from heat and add salt, vanilla, and maple syrup. If you would like to, add yogurt or peanut butter.
- Transfer everything to jars or a container and cover. Refrigerate overnight.
The best tips to do
- Your oatmeal will stay in a Airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- We cover our oats with blueberries, pomegranate, sliced almonds and cinnamon, but there are a million other possibilities! Try bananas, strawberries, honey, chia seeds, walnuts, walnuts, apples, or chocolate chips.. For the peanut butter oatmeal, Try bananas or even a little jelly on top.
- For vegan, use vegan butter or coconut oil to toast the oats.
More delicious breakfast ideas
Hey, you've come this far, and now we're best friends! If you make this recipe, I would love for you to give it a ★ star rating below. Be sure to follow me on Instagram, Pinterestand Facebook, too!
Overnight steel-cut oats
These easy to cut oats overnight are rich, thick, and creamy. The perfect breakfast!
Add butter to saucepan over medium heat. Melt, then add the oatmeal and cook until lightly toasted and golden.
Add almond milk and bring everything to a boil. Remove from the fire. Add salt, vanilla, and maple syrup. Add yogurt or peanut butter if desired.
Transfer everything to jars or containers and cover. Refrigerate overnight.
- Storage: Keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Main ideas: Blueberries, pomegranate, sliced almonds, cinnamon, bananas, strawberries, honey, chia seeds, walnuts, walnuts, apples, chocolate chips, jelly
- Vegan: Use vegan butter or coconut oil to toast oats