I don’t have a sweet tooth and I usually find every dessert SUPER sweet. But dark chocolate has my heart. And dark chocolate is one of my favorite dishes ever. This one minute chocolate mug cake with coffee cream has become one of my favorite desserts ever.
And not only because of the flavor combination of coffee and chocolate is the best. It's also because this vegan mug bakes in a minute.
YES!!! Total happiness in an instant. Let me explain how to make this sweet, chocolatey, delicious and vegan microwave cookie in 1 minute.
how to make a microwave in 1 minute?
- Making a microwave in one minute is as easy as mixing the ingredients in a mug and blasting it in the microwave.
- But I have some Tips & Tricks that will make this chocolate cake extra delicious.
- Mix all the ingredients in the mug, no need to use other bowls. But use a BIG mug, you need room for stirring.
- Start by mixing all the powders first, mix well, and make sure there are no lumps of milk.
- Then add the liquid ingredients. Baking soda foams at first, but don’t worry, keep mixing.
- I like to use thick almond butter, but make sure your almond butter is not dry. The almond butter is greasy in the cake. So the richer your almond butter is, the better.
- I like to add a large piece of dark chocolate in the middle of the dough, but you can also add chocolate chips to the whole mixture.
- This chocolate mug cake recipe in 1 minute also requires a tablespoon of sugar and a tablespoon of maple syrup. You can make two of each or just two tablespoons of sugar.
- It is important that you use good ingredients, good cocoa powder and good chocolate. The better the chocolate, the richer the chocolate cake becomes.
I love serving this mug of whipped coffee (Dalgona coffee) which consists of whipping equal parts instant coffee, sugar and water. But if you prefer dairy-free vanilla ice cream or cashew whipped cream, this will be good too.
There are three basic methods to make this whipped coffee topping for the chocolate cake. One is to whip it by hand, the other is to use an immersion blender (affiliate link) with the whisk attachment or use a mixer (or stand mixer).
For me, the fastest method of cooking the Dalagona coffee is with the immersion mixer (affiliate link) with the whisk attachment or even a hand held milk frother.
Here are some other vegan desserts you might like:
So here's the recipe for this
a minute chocolate mug cake with whipped coffee
and I hope you like it as much as I do. Make it and share it on Instagram, on FB, or save it for later on Pinterest. Note that this recipe has caffeine. And lastly, leave a comment and / or give this recipe a rating. I love reading your comments so much!
One minute chocolate mug cake with whipped coffee
This recipe is the perfect recipe to give yourself a treat. It's the perfect bite of sweetness for an individual dessert or an afternoon pick me up.
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon crunchy almond butter
- ½ tablespoon of vanilla
- 1 piece of chocolate or chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons instant coffee
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons hot water
For the chocolate cake
Mix all powders in a mug. Slowly add the rest of the ingredients and mix until combined. Place a large amount of chocolate in the middle of the dough.
Put the microwave oven on for a minute and check if it is nice. Add time by 15 seconds at a time. Each microwave is different so you will have to play a little over time.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 527kcal | Carbohydrates: 102 g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 11g | Saturated fat: 2g | Sodium: 95 mg | Potassium: 1251 mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 62 g | Calcium: 357 mg | Iron: 4 mg
Keywords: chocolate mug cake, microwave vegan cake, one minute mug cake
Nutritional information of this recipe is only an estimate, the accuracy of any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.