Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
These chicken cake cookie cups have just 5 ingredients: cookies, chicken, vegetables, cheese, and chicken cream! Dinner made in 30 minutes..
CUPS OF CHICKEN COOKIES
Today I share another recipe from GOOSEBERRY PATCH's latest recipe book, Rush Hour Recipes.I wanted to make sure to share a couple of recipes from different parts of the book. If you missed the BROWNIE CAKE RECIPE, be sure to check it out. This chicken pie cupcake recipe is another favorite!
VIDEO INCLUDED BELOW:
Dinner time is probably one of the most difficult meals of the day for most people. After taking the kids to school in the morning, a long day of work, running errands, and taking the kids to all their activities, the last thing they usually take the time to think about is what to eat until everyone They start complaining that I'm hungry. So when I saw the chapter on '5 Ingredient Favorites', I knew I had to share one of these recipes with all of you.
Follow us on PINTEREST!
TIPS FOR MAKING CHICKEN CHICKEN MUGS:
- Frozen peas and carrots are not in the original recipe. I added them because we enjoy the vegetables in our empanadas but they are optional on this.
- Try different types of cheese and play with the combination of flavors!
- Think about adding different seasonings like garlic or onion powder or even a little RANCH SEASON!
- Serve with a small salad and / or additional vegetables.
- I used the regular size cookies (not the giant ones) for this recipe.
- Feel free to use a roast chicken for this recipe or canned chicken. Or just boil and cut two chicken breasts.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED: refrigerated crackers cooked chicken, diced chicken cream shredded cheddar cheese soup frozen peas and carrots
HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN COOKIES:
Preheat oven to 350 ° F. Spray 10 muffin tins with nonstick vegetable spray. Place a sponge cake in each muffin tin. Gently press down on each cake and push it 1/4 up the sides. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; Stir until well blended. Spoon chicken mixture into cookie cups, filling about 3/4 full. Bake for about 15 minutes (until bubbly and cookies are golden brown). Makes 4 to 5 servings (2 pot tarts each). Enjoy it!
Originally Published: December 2011 Updated and Reissued: February 2020
NOTE: There was a gift when this post was originally published. That giveaway is now over.
CUPS OF CHICKEN COOKIES
These chicken cake cookie cups have just 5 ingredients: cookies, chicken, vegetables, cheese, and chicken cream! Dinner takes place in 30 minutes. Cups of sponge cake, chicken tart cookies Preparation time: 10 minutes Cook time: 15 minutes Total time: 25 minutes Servings: 4 Calories: 425 kcal
- 1 tube (7.5 oz) refrigerated cookies
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1 (10.75 oz) cream of chicken soup
- 2/3 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup frozen peas and carrots optional
- If you haven't cooked your chicken yet, you can boil two small (or one large) chicken breasts and then cut them into small pieces. Or use a store-bought roast chicken.
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Spray 10 muffin tins with nonstick vegetable spray.
- Place one cookie in each cup of muffins; press down and 1/4 of the way sideways.
- In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; stir until well mixed.
- Place the chicken mixture in cookie cups, filling approximately 3/4 of its capacity.
- Bake for about 15 minutes (until bubbles and cookies are golden brown).
Try using different types of cheeses to give this recipe a little variation. Serve with a small salad and you will have a nice and easy meal that everyone will appreciate. Also, if you have a large family, you may want to duplicate this recipe.
Calories: 425kcal | Carbohydrates: 33 g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 53mg | Sodium: 1191mg | Potassium: 282 mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 2020IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 181mg | Iron: 3.3mg
CRAVING MORE RECIPES? GIVE YOU THIS TRY! BBQ BEEF BISCUIT CUPSCROCK POT CHICKEN TATER TOT CASSEROLECROCK POT CHICKEN & STUFFINGONE POT CHICKEN NOODLE SOUPTHE BEST CHICKEN SPAGHETTI RECCIPE EVER! CREAMY WHITE CHICKEN ENCHILADABISCACK