Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
- 500 g thinly sliced lamb fillets
- 2 onions
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1 beaten egg
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of cornmeal
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 1 tablespoon of chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon of hoisin sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese five spice powder
- 1/2 teaspoon minced ginger
Combine the marinade ingredients, then add the lamb and let it rest in the fridge for two hours.
In a wok or frying pan, heat the oil and fry the onions.
Add meat and sauté.
Add sauce and heat well.
Serve on a bed of rice or noodles.
- 1 wok
Use lamb fillets or loin eye.
If you're in a hurry, you don't have to marinate the meat, you can simply leave it for 5-10 minutes.
This can also be done on the barbecue.
If you like the sound of this recipe, you may also like this sweet and sour simple chicken.