- 1 liter of milk
- 2 drops of blue food coloring
- 150 g sugar
- 1 envelope of grenetina
- Heat the milk and add the sugar, then dissolve the gelatin.
- Set aside a third of the milk and add the blue food coloring.
- Pour half of the milk into small glasses, cool in the refrigerator until it sets, then add the milk with the coloring, cool in the same way and repeat until the mixtures are finished. It serves.
A good lover of desserts needs to have the best recipe for preparing milk jellies.
Tips for preparing milk jellies
- If you have to heat the milk, avoid boiling it so it doesn't cut.
- Always remember to add a citrus component.
- Add the citrus at the end of all the mixing, when the rest of the ingredients are well integrated.
- Add the grenetina when the milk is hot so that it integrates properly.
- If you are going to mix it with another gelatin of another flavor or water, allow the base to curdle well, before joining them so that they do not combine and dissolve.
Find more milk jelly recipes in Easy Cooking