Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
Low carb, grain free, dairy free, with a Paleo option.
Low carb whey waffles They are low in carbohydrates, grain free, dairy free and have a paleo option. I decided to take my buttermilk pancake recipe and make it waffle friendly.
Low carb whey waffles are as easy as pancakes and if you have a ceramic waffle iron then cleaning is a cinch too. In fact, I had stopped making waffles due to the cleaning situation, as my old waffle iron was difficult to clean.
Someone nice bought me a ceramic waffle iron, and now low carb waffles are back on the menu! Serve these with low carb butter, syrup or maple syrup, low carb powdered sweetener or paleo and berries. Also, I'm a big fan of walnut butter or sun butter and syrup in my waffles.
Where to get a ceramic waffle iron, click here: Ceramic waffle iron
Follow us on PINTEREST!
Low carb whey waffles recipe:
- Preheat the waffle iron and grease or grease, unless it has a ceramic or non-stick type.
- In a large bowl combine: coconut or almond milk and apple cider vinegar. Mix well.
- Add to the milk and vinegar mixture: eggs, coconut or olive oil, vanilla extract. Mix well with a whisk. Set aside.
- In a second large bowl, combine: almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder and 2 teaspoons of sweetener of your choice. beat the dry ingredients together.
- Add the dry flour mixture to the wet egg mixture and mix well.
- Pour about ¼ cup of dough into the waffle iron being careful not to overfill it. Close the waffle iron and cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until steam stops coming out of the waffle iron.
- Carefully remove from waffle iron and serve.
Nutrition Facts for Low Carb Version: Servings: 4, Serving Size: 2 Waffle Sections 4-Section Large Waffle. Cal: 211, Carbohydrates: 6.5 g / Net Carbs: 2.5 g, Fiber: 4 g, Fat: 16 g, Protein; 8 g, sugars: 1 g
Low Carb Whey Pancakes Tiger Pancakes with Choco Nuts Fast Low Carb Muffins
Low Carbs Milksuerowaffles