Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
Our simple recipe for rice with cauliflower, lime and coriander came up when we were looking for a healthy rice alternative to serve with our equally simple two-ingredient Chicken Sauce.
Cauliflower rice is nothing new, and neither is the combination of coriander and lime, but it doesn't really matter. It is a simple and delicious recipe that definitely holds up well as an accompaniment to a main course with a more intense flavor.
It's as easy as cutting a whole head of cauliflower in a food processor, sautéing the "rice" in a little butter and some spices, and finally adding a handful of freshly chopped coriander and some fresh lime juice. Fifteen minutes maximum!
So to have a delicious Tex-Mex inspired meal in no time, all you need is:
- Our easy sauce chicken
- A few slices of fresh avocado or a generous tablespoon of homemade guacamole.
- A healthy portion of rice with cauliflower and coriander and lime.
Your family will surely clean your dishes with this deliciously healthy meal. Don't say we didn't warn you! So do an extra to be sure!
This easy cauliflower, lime, and coriander rice recipe works well if you're in the mood for healthy, homemade, gluten-free Chipotle-style bowls of rice!
Follow us on PINTEREST!
If you need a healthier Tex-Mex inspo, look no further. We have you covered:
- Mexican skirt steak stuffed
- Spicy pork tacos
- Chicken Salad With Lime And Chili
- Mini Cheese Tacos
- Spicy Stuffed Chicken with Roasted Banana Peppers
Pin It! Cauliflower rice with lime and coriander
- 1 head of cauliflower (grated or processed into "rice-sized" pieces, about 4 cups)
- 1 brown onion (finely chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander (chopped)
- to taste fresh lime juice (about a tablespoon works for us)
- to taste of salt and pepper
- to taste of oil (for cooking)
In a skillet, over medium-high heat, add the onion and sauté in a little oil until transparent. About 5 minutes.
Add garlic and cumin and sauté for a few seconds before adding cauliflower rice.
Cook the cauliflower until it reaches the desired level of sensitivity, about 5-10 minutes.
Turn off the heat and add the fresh coriander and lime juice.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Tips and Tricks:
1. Add some leftover chicken and sliced avocado to make it a pan meal!
Calories: 51kcal | Carbohydrates: 10 g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 46mg | Potassium: 480mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 135 IU | Vitamin C: 72 mg | Calcium: 41mg | Iron: 1 mg
Recipe for cauliflower-lime rice with coriander and nutrition / calorie info
(nutrifox id = ”21107 ″)