Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 small finely chopped brown onion
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 knob of butter
- 5 rindless bacon, cut into pieces
- 2 large portobello mushrooms
- 2 beaten egg yolks
- 1 package of fettuccine
- 1/2 bunch of chives finely chopped
- 3 pinches of sea salt * to season
- 2 pinches of ground black pepper * to season
- 1 handful of Parmesan cheese * to serve
- 375 ml of cream
- 2 l of water
In a large saucepan, add a couple of pinches of sea salt and bring the 2 liters of water to a boil. Cook fettuccine however you want. Drain when cooked and set aside. Drizzle a little olive oil.
In a deep skillet, add olive oil, a pinch of butter and garlic, then fry over medium-low heat until smooth.
Add the bacon and cook until cooked. Then add the mushrooms, chives, sea salt, and ground black pepper to season and cook until smooth.
Lower the heat to low, then pour in the cream until heated through.
Remove from heat, then add fettuccine to sauce and stir well, making sure to cover pasta well.
Pour the beaten egg yolks onto the pasta and stir quickly to prevent the eggs from stirring.
Top with chives and plenty of Parmesan cheese. Enjoy!
The water can vary depending on the size of your pot.
Drizzle a little olive oil over the pasta when you cook it to prevent sticking.