Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
These keto pumpkin pie cupcakes are like the best part of pumpkin pie. All the creamy pumpkin pie filling and sweet whipped topping! A perfect low carb dessert for a healthy vacation. And only 5 g of total carbohydrates per serving!
I just gave my popular low carb pumpkin pie cupcakes a little update. New photos and an instructional video included!
Pumpkin Pie is a classic Thanksgiving dessert, filled with memories of many family vacations. Like it or not, chances are your house was full of the smell of pumpkin pie when you were a kid. These easy keto pumpkin pie cupcakes will bring back all those sugar-free one-time memories.
It's fun because pumpkin pie was never my first choice for dessert over the holidays. He preferred the sweetest, stickiest pecan pie when he was little. I still do, really, but I've come to appreciate pumpkin pie for the truly unique creation it is. That rich orange filling, accented with warm spices like cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg, is truly a unique flavor.
It's not really an easy dessert to make, and it's even more difficult when you're trying to make it healthy. The center may be too soft or too firm, it may be too sweet or not sweet enough. And that crust has to be flaky or really, what's the point?
Follow us on PINTEREST!
But these keto pumpkin pie cupcakes are like the best part of the cake, without the high carb crust and without all the sugar. They are soft and sticky enough without oozing all over the plate. Actually, they are essentially small cups of crustless pumpkin pie and will satisfy that desire instantly.
They are incredibly easy to do too. With a little whipped cream and a little pumpkin pie spice on top, you'll swear you're eating half of your favorite Thanksgiving dessert. Check out my video below!
How to make pumpkin pie cupcakes
Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes Recipe Notes
– Don't expect them to be like normal cupcakes. While most of my readers love this recipe, some were surprised to find it very uncomfortable. This is how they are supposed to be. Think of it as the center of the crustless pumpkin pie.
– Be sure to use parchment paper or silicone coatings for cupcakes. Either works well, but the paper liners will stick terribly and you'll lose most of your cupcake.
– If your pumpkin puree is very thin and watery, you will probably need to add more coconut flour to dry it.
– Use Swerve brown if you can get it Give this keto dessert an extra special caramel flavor.
– This makes 6 cupcakes, but you can easily double or triple the recipe and make them for a whole crowd.
– Don't forget the tablespoon of whipped cream on top. Keto pumpkin pie heaven!
Check out more great keto pumpkin recipes here!
Do you love to bake? You need my new cookbook!
Low carb pumpkin pie cupcakes
These low carb pumpkin pie cupcakes are like the best part of pumpkin pie. All creamy filling and sweet whipped cream! A perfect keto dessert for a healthy vacation.
Servings: 6 cupcakes
Calories: 70 kcal
Preheat oven to 350 ° F and line 6 muffin tins with silicone or parchment.
In a small bowl, mix together the coconut flour, pumpkin pie spices, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
In large bowl, beat pumpkin puree, sweetener, cream, egg, and vanilla until well combined. Whisk together the dry ingredients. If your dough looks very thin, add an additional tablespoon of coconut flour.
Divide between prepared muffin tins and bake 25 to 30 minutes, until puffed and just set. Remove from the oven and let cool in the pan (they will sink … that's fine, much better to put the whipped cream on top!).
Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving. Generously generous whipped cream on top.